Every Monday, before we dive into a new episode ofThe Soul and Wit Podcast，我们分享我们这样的介绍......
Welcome to Soul & Wit.
And I’m Bailey.
We are the mother daughter duo here to make you laugh, grow and feel more connected to your favorite things.
My daughter Bailey and I launched the Soul & Wit Podcast in late 2019 and we’ve shared more than 60 episodes with hundreds of thousands of people!
The Favorite Things
My favorite thing about the podcast is working with Bailey. We have so much fun coming up with creative ideas, recording episodes and sharing with you. I love that we can bring a whole new layer of learning and laughing to you. Our listeners bring us along for walks and drives and they listen when they are doing things around the house too.
We don’t do a bunch of interviews, although we have done a handful, including conversations with …
- Eliza空白, the Founder and CEO of The Sill,
- Author of Dark August,Katie Tallo和
- Procrastination Coach,克里斯汀李
Usually it’s just the two of us sharing on topics from simplicity and slowing down to online business, habits, gratitude and many other topics in between.
These are the top 3 most popular Soul & Wit episodes:
1. How to Simplify Your Life
This episode is about simplifying your life. If you are on a simplicity journey or want to live a life filled with more love than clutter, tune in. We talk about removing clutter in your home, on your calendar and other clutter-free strategies to live a happier, healthier life. Listen oniTunes或者Spotify.
3. Project 333: Step by Step Coaching to Help You Create Your Capsule Wardrobe
If you want to try Project 333 in the New Year, this episode is for you. Bailey bravely agrees to create a capsule wardrobe list with Courtney’s step-by-step coaching. Whether you are up for the full challenge or just want to create a little space in your closet in 2021, tune in to learn more. Listen oniTunes或者Spotify.
Here are my 5 favorite Soul & Wit episodes:
1. Little Life Hacks to Make Your Life Simpler, Easier, Better (and more fun)
2. Listener Q & A: Everything You Want To Know About Anything
In this episode Bailey and Courtney answer your questions. Here are a few of the questions they answer (and there are many more).
- What steps can you take or tips do you have to prepare for uncertainty?
- How do you know when you’ve reached your goal with minimalism?
- How can we use our phones more intentionally?
3. Sorry, Not Sorry: How to Stop Apologizing When You Aren’t Sorry
Why do we (mostly women) apologize when we aren’t really sorry? In this episode Courtney and Bailey answer that question and more like …
- Why do women apologize more than men?
- Is it harmful to over-apologize?
- Switching out “sorry” for other more appropriate words and phrases.
- How will apologizing less impact other parts of your life.
- Things you never have to apologize for.
4. Tiny Decluttering Projects
We are spending more time than ever at home. Whether you are feeling cooped up in quarantine or just finding ways to enjoy being home more often, these tiny decluttering projects will help. In this episode, Courtney & Bailey share:
- What to do with diplomas
- What Bailey found in the cupboard under her sink
- Stress buying during quarantine
There are tiny steps you can take to replace plastic bags, toxic household cleaners and other items that will clean up the air you breathe, save you money over time and help you take better care of your health and the health of the planet. Listen oniTunes或者Spotify.
Connect with us!
My work专注于简单和健康的生活。Bailey’s workis about launching your day dream and using social media to grow your business (in a way that doesn’t take all of your time). The Soul & Wit Podcast is the place we can hang out in between and help you laugh, grow and feel more connected to your favorite things.